about contact us

No posts containing your search terms were found.

Your search did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

  • * Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

  • * Try different keywords.

  • * Try more general keywords.

Recruiting

. andrew

Great night last night at the IXDA networking event. They gave out stickers to everyone indicating if they were hiring or looking. It really facilitated breaking the ice. I have to say our biggest weakness in recruiting is awareness. Every singular person I spoke with had no clue we even existed or that we did anything remotely interesting. I personally spoke to at least 15 people, collected their cards and will follow up with them next week. I spoke with folks from SCAD, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, U of Michigan, and tons of companies I won't identify here for obvious reasons. Even if we only actually hire two people it will have been worth the trip. Above and beyond the networking event this has been the absolute best conference I have ever attended, and I have been to dozens. So kudos to IXDA and to the 2011 organizing committee. Next year it will be held in Dublin, Ireland and I expect to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home